Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Guild Forum!
We are family!
We're currently recruiting active members of lvl 60+ for [€ø¢k†áiL]
Let your friends join [€ø¢k†áiL] !
Our Current Action Of The Forum : screenshot contest at forum events to win a 30 DAY white unicorn!
New Ideas For This Forum Are Always Welcome!

Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]

Go down 
+3
YelløwXenøtic
Uber
L
7 posters

Who?
iHealz/L
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Lcap19%Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
iHealz/L
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Lcap19%Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
iHealz/L
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Lcap15%Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
iHealz/L
 19% [ 5 ]
iHealz/L
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Lcap15%Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
iHealz/L
 15% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
L
<3
L

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue115 / 150115 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 346

Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Empty
PostSubject: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Choose.
Back to top Go down
https://cocktail.forumotion.net
Uber
███Uber███
███Uber███
Uber

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue150 / 150150 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Bryan pippers.
Back to top Go down
YelløwXenøtic
@(^.^)@ Monkey
@(^.^)@ Monkey
YelløwXenøtic

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue78 / 15078 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

iNIGHTMARE
Back to top Go down
Tally-Wa
Level 37
Level 37
Tally-Wa

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue112 / 150112 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

i voted lmao
Back to top Go down
Fire
The Guild Manwhore
The Guild Manwhore
Fire

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue114 / 150114 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 311

I'm not in it? I'm not voting until I'm in it.
Back to top Go down
Tally-Wa
Level 37
Level 37
Tally-Wa

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue112 / 150112 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

nah xeon is more evil
Back to top Go down
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue108 / 150108 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 pm

i voted them all cuz them alls are evol and bad
Back to top Go down
https://cocktail.forumotion.net
spooks
Level 22
Level 22

Lvl :
Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Left_bar_bleue115 / 150115 / 150Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 pm

healz was the only vote so o hate to vote for one of the least evil ppl srry healz XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]   Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the unkindest person in the Guild? [Poll]
Page 1 of 1