Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Guild Forum!
We are family!
We're currently recruiting active members of lvl 60+ for [€ø¢k†áiL]
Let your friends join [€ø¢k†áiL] !
Our Current Action Of The Forum : screenshot contest at forum events to win a 30 DAY white unicorn!
New Ideas For This Forum Are Always Welcome!

OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
princessshelly
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
princessshelly

Lvl :
OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND Left_bar_bleue114 / 150114 / 150OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4

OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND Empty
PostSubject: OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND   OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm

new home page is flipping awesome! and best of all it has cradle of filth on it ! i love that band!
Back to top Go down
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :
OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND Left_bar_bleue108 / 150108 / 150OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 218

OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND   OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks Shelly Razz We are working hard on it every day to improve it, ideas are always welcome ^^ also have u seen the cradle of filth songs contain a music video? just click the song and press on the top left 'video' , thats the reason why the music playlist is that big, so u have a big video screen to watch your songs at :)
Back to top Go down
https://cocktail.forumotion.net

OMG THE NEW HOME PAGE IS AWESOME. ANGD IT HAS CRADLE OF FILTH SONGS MY FAVORITE BAND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocktail :: Outside The Game :: Random Talk-
Jump to: