Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Guild Forum!
We are family!
We're currently recruiting active members of lvl 60+ for [€ø¢k†áiL]
Let your friends join [€ø¢k†áiL] !
Our Current Action Of The Forum : screenshot contest at forum events to win a 30 DAY white unicorn!
New Ideas For This Forum Are Always Welcome!

cdvx left guildd....

Go down 
+3
L
spooks
cdvx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cdvx
Level 7
Level 7

Lvl :
cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 70

cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cdvx left guildd....   cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

well i think i might join toomorowz Razz
Back to top Go down
Drunkie
Guild Master
Guild Master
Drunkie

Lvl :
cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue119 / 150119 / 150cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: cdvx left guildd....   cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Cd im sorry if you feel that no one cared for you , and i know you wanted to lvl really bad. me and Scar will plvl you today or tomorrow for sure. We care for all, sometimes showing that to all of you is hard as we grow in numbers, that is why we hope that the sense we are family gets on to you guys as well sow e can keep up with everybody trough everybody help
Back to top Go down
cdvx
Level 7
Level 7

Lvl :
cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: cdvx left guildd....   cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 am

ty drunkie :) this was realcy nice of u :) i realized it all after i left guild Wink i just whanted plvl so i cold lvl with mah friends....they started at same time but when i was 70-80 they all ware 112+ :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cdvx left guildd....   cdvx left guildd.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

cdvx left guildd....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2