Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Guild Forum!
We are family!
We're currently recruiting active members of lvl 60+ for [€ø¢k†áiL]
Let your friends join [€ø¢k†áiL] !
Our Current Action Of The Forum : screenshot contest at forum events to win a 30 DAY white unicorn!
New Ideas For This Forum Are Always Welcome!

Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay

Go down 
+8
Bakey
YelløwXenøtic
iNightmare
Drunkie
spooks
Fire
cdvx
SilentGoddess
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spooks
Level 22
Level 22

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115 / 150115 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 228

Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:33 am

ill just do anything im told 2 ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Shelf
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
Shelf

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue116 / 150116 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 am

I make movies id be glad to help ^.^
Tally does too <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jjcatlin
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue108 / 150108 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 am

heres a few guild videos i made before on request, however i was NOT able to make them perfect because the guildmaster wanted the movies IMMEDIATLY done so i only had 2 days maximum time on these videos, and they also chose the music and not many guildies had time to get videotaped, so i had to come up with stuff to make the movies, however Cocktail is different, so it will be 10 times better Very Happy

this video about yneri i had to use anime material and some own captured characters material because the guild did not even EXIST yet !

This video won a few contests Very Happy

an entire community vid that had to be done in 2 hours

this was a test video to see if i could make videos xD

Another Test video that i created because i loved semiah so much,
(guild) and i just wanted to do something for them, ... sadly enough they backstabbed me straight after the video
Back to top Go down
https://cocktail.forumotion.net
Fire
The Guild Manwhore
The Guild Manwhore
Fire

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue114 / 150114 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm

I see you've played quite a few of the games that I stopped playing at midlevels. Rohan, Perfect world. Etc.
Back to top Go down
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue108 / 150108 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

yeah, always max level on them all ... i worked hard in every game to do everything for my guildies, i have been a guildmaster in all the games of the best guilds always...i always was a max lvl healer, that protected all guildies no matter what, even when they started the trouble, i sacrificed myself to save them, i always made their enemys hate ME the most so that they would forget about my guildies and would focus on hating me instead. but people leech u till u end up in the hospital because u can't handle it anymore and you will lose part of your memory and feel bad and horrible and i just can't explain it, and then when u log back in after a week of hospital to see ur guildies back, u see they have backstabbed u, joined the enemy guilds, called u Don't curse! behind ur back, and those true loyal have quitted the game because they don't want to play without their guildmaster... it happened in all the games i have played till perfect world europe , i deceided not to be a guildmaster anymore and to just join a guild but then the guildmaster used me...
Back to top Go down
zero9808
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
zero9808

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue67 / 15067 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 pm

-.- I once got kicked from a guild in Perfect World International cause the guildmaster left and he left a total Don't curse! in charge. I told her exactly what I thought of her, and the next day I wasnt in it. She kicked me while I was offline... -.- If you guys ever kick me, Do it in my face Dx

not that you would Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 839272
Back to top Go down
L
<3
L

Lvl :
Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115 / 150115 / 150Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Rawr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay   Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday and Friday = MovieDay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocktail :: In The Game :: Events and Announcements-
Jump to: