Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Guild Forum!
We are family!
We're currently recruiting active members of lvl 60+ for [€ø¢k†áiL]
Let your friends join [€ø¢k†áiL] !
Our Current Action Of The Forum : screenshot contest at forum events to win a 30 DAY white unicorn!
New Ideas For This Forum Are Always Welcome!

Be a Part of it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shelf
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
Shelf

Lvl :
Be a Part of it! Left_bar_bleue116 / 150116 / 150Be a Part of it! Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 42

Be a Part of it! Empty
PostSubject: Be a Part of it!   Be a Part of it! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 am

I have noticed that a lot of our family guild members on Kaduh are running around like headless chickens waiting to get into the guild, and theirs also a lot of other players also wanting into the guild.
Now I heard a rumour that the guild cap will be raised to 100 very soon. so if this is a fact all members who aren't in the guild yet/want to be in the guild leave a reply and I will note down all your names and make sure you are in the guild.

I'm already keeping note of Kaduh players wanting in, with the guild reached cap its hard to tell people to wait. Because I don't know who is inactive.

SO I have also been keeping an eye on who is inactive, I have a note of all the guild members in guild a.t.m and I am doing what I used to do with my old academy.
I am only assuming Drunkie's 5day rule still applies but I will check on this later.

<3 Greatly appreciated if you could leave your names ^.^ <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jjcatlin

Be a Part of it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocktail :: In The Game :: Other-
Jump to: