Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
You are sooooooooo not logged in >:o
Cocktail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Guild Forum!
We are family!
We're currently recruiting active members of lvl 60+ for [€ø¢k†áiL]
Let your friends join [€ø¢k†áiL] !
Our Current Action Of The Forum : screenshot contest at forum events to win a 30 DAY white unicorn!
New Ideas For This Forum Are Always Welcome!

Hurt

Go down 
+5
Lugapha
ferox14
Tally-Wa
Shelf
SilentGoddess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue108 / 150108 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 218

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 pm

I realy don't know how to say this or how to even explain this since i'm not that good in discussing things, i'm also not realy smart in discussing things or to use someones weaknesses against him to get compasion or to cause people to follow me or stuff like that but i would just like to say something for a moment, i tried realy everything to get people to calm down and to stick together and to be supportive about the changes, we are having a lot of changes which might be hard for some to accept, and its kind of hurting me to see how much isseus some people have with it, its hurting me to see people complain every second about the smallest things, we lose and we gain all our lifes, yes, our family has an own will, but this forum keeps us together, let our family decide their own paths, and i'm kind of sick of reading guildchat over and over , saying how we are going to break and how bad everything is, i have this strange feeling in my stumach because of it.

And i kind of feel horrible because of all these problems getting CAUSED over nothing, all this drama.

so heres my final decision :

if it keeps going like this for another day, i will leave the guild (will NOT leave the family) , i will leave the guild so i don't see the drama anymore ,

so basicly all i ask atm is just stop the drama ,accept what is happening, u cant stop it, by making so much drama about it ur only making it worse, please support eachother and help eachother instead of making the wound deeper
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://cocktail.forumotion.net
Shelf
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
Shelf

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue116 / 150116 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 42

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:10 pm

why do you think i left the guild? im sick of seeing drama, i hate drama

but im hurt too, most of us are, we have all seen what happened, yes the family is still here in this forum but its changing outside, and when things change outside they slowly change inside too

and now isya is gone, we were told it was coming back and we lost alot of stuff, yes it happens but remember their is still a loss and loss isnt overcome in just a second.

everyone has their own will but what happened to everyone sticking together.. was i just seeing things? the promises people made, and it feels like going to kaduh others were abandoned

people have changed, and we have lost members, it would be nice to see them again, sure they are here but they arn't their and that hurts too.

ok maby we should be happy for drunkie and scarlet for becoming gm's but at the same time, it still feels like a loss, im not trying to be negative about everything honestly, but ive seen this happen many times before and i'd rather not see it happen again. things are constantly changing, friends are constantly disappearing without a trace most of the time,

i miss them all.. i've lost many families, im not trying to dictate or make people do as i want, thats the last thing i want, it just feels like no one cares..

you may be feeling hurt but your not the only one, we are all feeling hurt.

i may have left the guild but i'm still here and when people bring things up in the guild they dont intend on arguments starting, they just want to be heard, not blanked to the side, lately its felt like that, say something and all of a sudden your negative about everything or your weak minded...

we arn't we just arn't being heard, to you guys it may be like everything is fine, but others are deeply hurt.
this may sound stupid but personally i could cry over this and i dont cry often, but it just feels like ive lost another family or losing.
i can't say anything without people asuming the worst, im not being negative, its just how i feel, and people telling you how to feel doesnt work. family should be for comfort, and i saw none of that in the guild chat, i felt like i was shunned.. so i left because it turned to arguments.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jjcatlin
Tally-Wa
Level 37
Level 37
Tally-Wa

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue112 / 150112 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 372

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 pm

I feel the same was a shelf i coudlnt have put it any better. I dont feel welcome in the guild anymore, its not cocktail anymore idk what it is now, but it doesnt feel friendly and it doesnt feel like home. I feel upset by all this i really do!
Back to top Go down
ferox14
Level 1
Level 1

Lvl :

Male Posts : 18

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:27 pm

-sigh- epic... Big Guild= Biggest Drama.. always!

i will have the 2 servers installed on my PC so when i want see anyone from Knudah i can Logg in.. but i will stay on Isya.. its easy idk why some1 want Brake the Family .-. anyway x) Knudah its 100% free.. No Donationts-no money for host-no server 8D and its over like 9919Shine.
Back to top Go down
Tally-Wa
Level 37
Level 37
Tally-Wa

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

ferox isya isnt coming back ever its merging with kudoh apparantly.
Back to top Go down
Shelf
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
Shelf

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

but isya is gone now, its been finalized, its not coming back
Back to top Go down
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:31 pm

kaduh dous not want to merge with isya, isya wants to merge with kaduh but kaduh dous not realy feels the need to accept that request of shine, however, don't u see , how more u COMPLAIN how worse it gets, if u stop complaining we at least have something left and eventually the wounds will be scars and no open wounds anymore, but if u keep dramaing about it , of course ppl feel ennoyed and will leave, become distant, and again its not because drunkie and scarlet have another TAG above their head, that they are not part of the family, its just a stupid TAG, they are still family to me in my heart
Back to top Go down
ferox14
Level 1
Level 1

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Tally-Wa
Level 37
Level 37
Tally-Wa

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:46 pm

interesting reading, see what happens i guess.
Back to top Go down
ferox14
Level 1
Level 1

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm

n_n btw... MSN family ftw? <3 xD flda77@hotmail.com <3
Back to top Go down
Shelf
Guild Admin
Guild Admin
Shelf

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm

ok no one was complaining we were just informing ferox of the situation of isya, and as i said before and even you said silent .. your hurt and so are we, yes its just anoer tag but as i said it FEELS like a loss, yes they are here but if you read my post at all you would probably understand were im coming from.

i have nothing more to say, i just wanted to be heard and i have made my feelings quite clear, if people want to know they can read it.
Back to top Go down
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

they BEGGED kaduh to merge cuz they have no other solution, isya is rly not coming back
Back to top Go down
Lugapha
Guild Admin
Guild Admin

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue113 / 150113 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 2

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Well ladies and gentlmen, if isya is gone and is not coming back i have to say that my pserver days are done. Was alot of fun playing with you all. Take care and if isya comes back out of the blue i'll come back. till then, Bye everyone.
Back to top Go down
SilentGoddess
Admin
Admin
SilentGoddess

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:17 pm

we'll miss u lugapha :(
Back to top Go down
Ryoga
Noob
Noob
Ryoga

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue113 / 150113 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 17

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 am

.__. ohh great so isya is not coming back then??

.> soo apparently isya is nto coming back to us??

but i do hope we still be a 1 big happy family even if isya isn't there anymore >.>
Back to top Go down
Tally-Wa
Level 37
Level 37
Tally-Wa

Lvl :

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:27 am

stay in touch guys!
Back to top Go down
cdvx
Level 7
Level 7

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue100 / 150100 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 70

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 am

hmmm....i see where u going...io gues some ppl have nothink but drama xD
Back to top Go down
Kite
Level 1
Level 1
Kite

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue60 / 15060 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 am

ok first off who are you >.> i know i wasnt in cocktail that long buuut i dont remember you and noone should be butthurt in the first place about isya it was about to die it had became in my opinoin more CS reliant than OS and the majority of germans where rude and wouldent pty americans (happened to me multiple times) corrupt staff members *cough* loukas *cough*
one dev who actually did work and to my knowlegde was not up to handiling all the coding himself once they lost thunder there went there chance of have a continualy evolving server so go ahead be butthurt but isya was going down eventually one way or another and if say the germans or a corupt staff member dosent mess up kaduh if they are not careful and follow 99shine and not do anything to risk OS sueing them and chances are high hackers could take down the server now on to the guild problems yea change is going to ruin any big guild maybe we should take a lesson from sp3c voting in members? and randomly throwing out admin and Guild master is gonna blow up any guild...........

have a nice day wall of text FTW
Back to top Go down
spooks
Level 22
Level 22

Lvl :
Hurt Left_bar_bleue115 / 150115 / 150Hurt Right_bar_bleue

Male Posts : 228

Hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt   Hurt EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm

hackers are attacking kaduh tho :O
and whats the iysa link O.o